We’d love to hear from you!

10 FAQ – National Service Desk


How does the family membership work?

Answer: People can purchase a membership for their spouses living at the same address and for their minor-aged children between 14- 17 years old. However, a parent must purchase a Membership at the same time. Otherwise, the transaction cannot be completed.

Am I a member?

Answer : The status of a membership can be found by providing a membership number and a postal code on this link www.conservative.ca/membership-check/ . If you don’t have a membership number feel free to contact the service desk department at 1-866-808-8407.

How long does it take to receive a membership card?

Answer: A card will be mailed or emailed in about 6-8 weeks from the date of the transaction.
Answer: A One (1) or Two (2) year Membership will be emailed and Three (3) years and up will be mailed. Both ways take about 6-8 weeks from the transaction date to arrive.

How can I know if my membership or my donation were process properly?

Answer: Any payment confirmation will be sent out automatically if an email address was provided in the billing.
Answer: A tax receipt, or membership card will be sent out 6-8 weeks from the date of the transaction by mail or email.


How long does it take to receive a tax receipt?

Answer: One time donations take 6-8 weeks where it is automatically generated, and monthly donations are sent out in the end of December with all the donations combined into one (1) tax receipt.

Can I donate on behalf of my spouse?

Answer: Yes, it possible by having a joint account with that particular person, living at the same address.

Can I donate the maximum to the local riding, Federal Party and to the Provincial Party?

Answer: Yes, an individual is welcome to donate the maximum to the federal and to their local riding separately. A contribution can be made to the provincial party. In a year, a constituent could donate the maximum on three different levels.


Will listing someone deceased cancel the monthly donation automatically?

Answer: No. Proactively, a request has to be sent to the Conservative Party Service Desk by email, mail or through a phone call.

Nomination Questions:

What type of credentials do I need to vote?

Answer: One (1) or several IDs containing a picture and proof of address


How can I stop being called or texted by the Conservative Party?

Answer: Contact the National Service Desk at [email protected] or 1-866-808-8407. With a pre-arranged system, from the day you remove the particular name, it can take few weeks to see the communications cease.

Why am I still receiving mail after asking to be taken off?

Answer: From the day we remove a constituent, its takes about 2 months for correspondences to stop.