Trudeau’s “Economic Snapshot”
Justin Trudeau’s government recently presented an economic snapshot and the news is just as dire as we expected.
- The deficit is now $343.2 billion
- The federal debt has surpassed $1 trillion for the first time ever.
- The federal debt has increased to 49.1 per cent of GDP.
- Canada has the highest unemployment rate in the G7.
- We are the only G7 country to have lost its AAA credit rating.
Still, Justin Trudeau steers Canada forward as the only G7 country with absolutely no recovery plan.
Only Justin Trudeau’s Liberals could bungle our economy this badly.
Sign below if you believe Canada deserves better: