Liberal Taxes on Everything
For the last two years, Justin Trudeau has been giving with one hand and taking more with the other.
Canadians cannot trust this Liberal Prime Minister to give them a tax break.
So far, Justin Trudeau has raised taxes on:
- Public transit, by getting rid of the Public Transfer Tax credit;
- Hydro, gasoline and home heating, thanks to the anticipated Trudeau carbon tax;
- Working Canadians, by raising premiums for the Canada Pension Plan and Employment Insurance
- Diabetics and people with Autism, with a claw-back of a long-standing disability tax credit;
- Our men and women in uniform, by removing benefits if illness or injury keeps them off the job for 180 days;
- Family businesses, by bringing in a higher tax rate for compensation to kids and spouses that Revenue Canada deems unreasonable
- Local Businesses, by promising to bring a tax of up to 73% on passive (investment) income;
- Families, by eliminating the Universal Child Care Benefit, the Children’s Fitness Tax Credit, and the Children’s Art Tax Credit;
- Student text books, by removing tax credits for post-secondary education and textbooks; and
- Just recently, beer and wine, by increasing the federal excise tax and adding a clause so that it goes up every year.
Sadly, the list goes on and on.
Sign up now to help us fight Justin Trudeau's high taxes!