August 16, 2021
Ottawa, ON – Today, the Hon. Erin O’Toole, Leader of Canada’s Conservatives, released Canada’s Recovery Plan, the Conservative plan to secure the future.
“This election is about who you think can get us out of the recession and rebuild the economy,” said O’Toole. “While the Liberals, NDP, Bloc, and Greens have no plan for Canada’s recovery after the pandemic, Canada’s Conservatives are relentlessly focused on creating jobs, increasing wages, and getting Canada’s economy back on track as quickly as possible.”
Only Canada’s Conservatives, with Canada’s Recovery Plan, will get Canada back on track with their plan that will:
- Secure Jobs by recovering the one million jobs lost during the pandemic in one year.
- Secure Accountability by enacting a new anti-corruption law to clean up the mess in Ottawa.
- Secure Mental Health by delivering our Canada Mental Health Action Plan.
- Secure the Country by building capacity here at home to handle any future pandemic or crisis.
- Secure our Economy by balancing the budget over the next decade.
“In this election, Canadians have just two choices: more of the same with millions of Canadians getting left behind, or a real plan for recovery that will get Canada surging in the right direction and ensure no Canadian is left behind,” said O’Toole. “Canada’s Recovery Plan will secure the future for all Canadians.”