Spending on wining and dining in the U.S. has doubled under Trudeau, as Liberal MPs are living the lifestyles of the rich and the famous – on your dime!
Here are just some of the examples of extravagant Liberal spending:
- On “hospitality:” $274,000 (Washington DC), $170,000 (NYC), $99,000 (LA);
- $13,000 on a Grammy awards party;
- $8,600 on an Emmy awards party;
- $9,000 on catering for a Rufus Wainwright concert;
- $31 on cookies from Whole Foods;
- $126,000 on hospitality spending in India (for what little good that has done us);
- $4,000 champagne purchase in Paris; and
- $2,000 worth of maple syrup at a Tokyo Canada Day reception.
While average Canadians struggle to pay the bills, Trudeau and his colleagues are bent on living like big-time celebrities.
Check out the whole story here.
Record levels of debt and increased taxes for us – living the life of a celebrity for them.
Taxpayer dollars aren’t for Justin and his friends to spend on themselves.
It’s time people were put before government.